My Etsy Shop

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Been a while!











I knew I would do it, totally forget to blog.... but I'm gonna try and make an effort to blog at least once a week...
Well here's some of my most recent "makes" the top pic is of a bridal bracelet, using 6mm Swarovski pearls and AB crystals... hope to add it to my etsy, but want a better pic.
Second one is a necklace made using my own polymer clay beads and 14mm glass pearls, I love those beads...
Third one is my play on a necklace I saw at the Big Bead Show in Sandown racecourse last year, the original design just used all 14mm pearls, but I added some glass and a little metal, I love the chunkiness of this piece....
I've been on a buying ban for a while now, so I am trying to use up what I have, so the last piece is made using another of my own polymer clay beads as a focal, a mixture of hematite and czech glass makes this asymetrical necklace..















No comments:

Post a Comment