My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wedding cake toppers continued!!

Since my last post, I have shown my wedding cake toppers to one person outside of my family, a lady  I work with, one of her family members is getting married this year.  She had recently seen a programme on Irish station RTE about a lady down the country who made similar items, she really liked her toppers (I had no idea that the girl was to be married this year.)  Anyway when I showed my work colleague the pictures on my mobile of my first ever cake toppers she immediately got me to forward it on to the girl. 

Anyway as a result I have 2 orders for cake toppers, one for the wedding and another for the lady's friends 40th!! I am delighted, I have made most of the 40th topper tonight and will get to work with the other one when I recieve a picture of the dress and of the groom!

I am over the moon with this, absolutely delighted... I loved making the figures and plan to put my own stamp on them for my orders.... wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Berny,

    really like your blog and especially your wedding cakes toppers, im plan to review your work via http://www.weddingcakestoppers.net !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Thanks a million for your lovely comment.. I had a look at the site it's fabulous... very nice content.. I look forward to your review...

    Berny

    ReplyDelete