My Etsy Shop

Monday, February 15, 2010

Mojo anyone???

Well I hate to admit it I have for a little bit of time lost my mojo!!

What is mojo?? To me mojo is the creative spark, the actual WANT to make something I have lost this mojo thingamigig recently! ... it's funny how life can affect this creativity.

I've been suffering from the most almighty cough and flu since January... my friend who is a nurse was visiting from Scotland. was quite concerned over this, me being me brushed it off.. but it definately made me feel uninterested in my jewellery making.... until today, I finally decided to go to the doctor.... he told me I had a problem with the medication I was taking for my blood pressure and that sometimes this can exasperate flu symptoms....... so finally I know why the hell I am coughing so much! And can actually do something about it.... he signed me off of my day job for a week so now I feel so much better that I have time to recouperate and get better.... I don't know if it's this or having looked at www.mydailybead.blogspot.com that has rejuvinated the lost mojo..... but since looking at it early this evening I have since made 6 pairs of earings 3 pendants and a necklace (photo's will follow soon!).

I hope to feel refreshed after my bit of time off!

Woo hoo, hope it's back for good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment