- fireline (or similar thread)
- 2 6mm Swarovski crystals
- 10 4mm Swarovski crystals
- 4 2mm silver spacer beads
- 2 eyepins
- 2 earring posts
- size 12 beading needle
- Round nosed pliers
- Chain nosed pliers
- Wire cutters
STEP BY STEP
- First begin by threading your needle with around 50 cm of fireline.
- Thread on one of your size 11 seed beads as a stop bead (sew back through the bead to anchor it)
- Thread on another 4 size 11 seed beads, sew back through the stop bead to create a star shape. (you can sew through them again if you wish to make the structure more secure.)
- Exit your stop bead and thread on 1 size 4mm Swarovski, 1 size 11 seed bead. Sew back down through the swarovski so that the size 11 becomes a "plug to stop the Swarovski moving".
- Sew through the next size 11 in your original star, add another 4mm crystal and size 11 seed bead continue step 5 until you have 5 points in your star.
- Secure your thread by tying a knot (I find one is sufficient) tuck in the ends and trim.
- Pick up one of your eyepins, thread on, 1 2mm silver spacer, 1 6mm Swarovski crystal, 1 2mm Swarovski spacer.
- Make a simple loop (you could make a wrapped loop if you prefer)
- To connect the dangle to the star, open one end of your eyepin, thread it through the top of one of your extending points of the star.
- Open the other end of your eyepin and connect this end to the earwire.
REPEAT THESE STEPS TO MAKE A MATCHING PAIR!